Friday, September 4, 2009

Daddy alert: Yunus Docrat, VP - Asia Pacific, BAAN

Who knew this photo was coming? Not Yunu…sss. OK – So I have no idea what Mr. Docrat does here but don’t you love his name? Yunus Docrat. I think it’s Arabic in which case he’d probably not like being associated with bear daddies but when I see this picture that’s all that I get: powerful, business bear daddy.

 

The look in his expression is great too. You can almost hear him say, “Really you’re going to take my picture while I’m in the middle of something?” He looks like the kind of powerful and stylish business bear you’d run into on the streets. He probably has a big thick gold ring on his finger that screams “I’m filthy rich.” But that’s just a supposition… I don’t really know anything about Yunus. All that I know is that if a business bear matches his ties with his eyes, I’d work for him… or under him.

 

 [Source: http://www.techieindex.com/cug/baan/interviews/interview.jsp?id=1]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment